Best Gopher Control Services in Phoenix AZ
Phoenix Arizona’s Pocket Gophers primarily damage plants by consuming the roots. Often plants, including small trees, can be easily pulled up exposing severely damaged roots or the almost complete absence of roots. They have also been known to girdle young trees. In time, they will completely kill small trees and shrubs and can cause extensive damage to flower or vegetable gardens. Phoenix Arizona’s Pocket Gophers also gnaw on and damage underground cables and irrigation systems. Damage caused by Arizona’s Pocket Gopher burrows in irrigation ditch banks can cause flooding of adjacent areas.
The Phoenix Arizona Pocket Gopher’s underground burrows may be several hundred feet in length, ranging in depth from a few inches to several feet. Gophers are solitary animals except when breeding or rearing young. They are active year-round, but are the most visibly active in the spring and fall, when the soil is of the ideal moisture content for digging. Cut roots are usually stored in small chambers by the Gophers within the burrow.
Rest assured that WATTS Pest Prevention has the specialized training to take care of any Gopher infestation you may be experiencing. Your WATTS Pest Prevention specialists are available 24 hours / 7 days a week to prevent any further Gopher infestation of your Arizona home.
Refer to the Pest Control page for D.I.Y. Prevention Tips for Gopher Removal Exterminator Phoenix Arizona!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Gopher Control products, if misused, can potentially poison or otherwise harm you, your children, or your pets.
PLEASE NOTE: These Rodenticides are only permitted for use by your licensed Gopher Control professional! When their use is deemed necessary, WATTS Pest Prevention technicians follow stringent policies and procedures governing such use.
We utilize an Integrated Pest Management (I.P.M.) approach for Gopher Removal Phoenix Arizona. This comprehensive approach includes:
- INSPECTION – Service specialists conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- IDENTIFICATION – Pests are identified for appropriate control measures.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION – All possible environmental modification solutions are considered prior to any material application.
- MATERIAL APPLICATION – When a thorough inspection has been performed, a proper identification has been assessed, and all environmental modification options have been made (if applicable), a material application will be performed in a judicious, environmentally responsible manner.
Our service plans include:
- Bi-Monthly service schedules (Residential)
- Weekly – Monthly service schedules (Commercial)
- Termite monitoring
- Exterior only service (inside on request)
- And much more…
Our Gopher Control Exterminators are specialists, thoroughly trained and rigorously tested in the area of Gopher Removal Phoenix Arizona and will protect your investment from these Pests:
- Gopher Removal Phoenix Arizona
Ask our customer service representative for more details, including our P.E.S.T. Barricade™ Plan for Residential properties and our P.E.S.T. Blockade™ Plan for Commercial properties! CALL NOW!
My PROMISE means your PROTECTION!
Arizona Cities Served:
Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sun City/Sun City West, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Youngtown