PEST CONTROL ARIZONA
A successful Arizona Pest Control program requires more than the mere application of pesticides. Such methods include the client’s cooperation in properly preparing and maintaining the property being serviced. Properly preparing and maintaining a Pest-free environment includes:
Inside Considerations: Seal holes in walls and around pipes, cables and wires. Seal cracks and crevices with paint or caulk. Seal other holes ¼” or larger. Fix leaky plumbing. Correct excessive moisture problems. Remove clutter. Organize storage rooms/closets. Store Pest nesting material (fabric, paper, rug scraps, plastic, and insulation) in Pest-proof containers. Clean and screen drains. Cap drains in basement floors. Store human and pet food in Pest-proof containers. Maintain excellent sanitation conditions. Dispose of Pest- or Rodent-infested goods. Remove fecal matter (rodents, bats, birds). Sanitize animal fecal matter after removal. Investigate secondary Pest potential from primary Pest infestation (e.g. fleas, mites).
Exterior Considerations: Cut vegetation back from building walls at least 18″. Remove ivy and other vines from sides of buildings or nearby trees. Trim back tree branches that touch or rub against building. Seal and/or repair air conditioning unit(s). Seal holes in walls and around pipes, cables, and wires. Seal other holes ¼” or larger. Repair damaged roof. Move compost into Pest-proof containers. Fix leaking irrigation. Eliminate standing water. Maintain properly functioning drains. Maintain order in storage shed(s) and/or garage(s). Store Pest nesting material (fabric, paper, rug scraps, plastic, and insulation) in Pest-proof containers. Store grass seed and pet food in Pest-proof containers. Remove debris, lumber and/or rock piles. Move firewood piles as far away from the structure as possible. Cut grass and eliminate weeds. Remove fallen fruit or nuts. Remove fecal matter (rodents, bats, birds). Sanitize animal fecal matter after removal. Investigate secondary Pest potential from primary Pest infestation (e.g. fleas, mites).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pest Control products, if misused, can potentially poison or otherwise harm you, your children, or your pets.
PLEASE NOTE: These Pesticides are only permitted for use by your licensed Pest Control professional! When their use is deemed necessary, WATTS Pest Prevention technicians follow stringent policies and procedures governing such use.
We utilize an Integrated Pest Management (I.P.M.) approach for Arizona Pest Control Arizona. This comprehensive approach includes:
- INSPECTION – Service specialists conduct a thorough inspection of the property.
- IDENTIFICATION – Pests are identified for appropriate control measures.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION – All possible environmental modification solutions are considered prior to any material application.
- MATERIAL APPLICATION – When a thorough inspection has been performed, a proper identification has been assessed, and all environmental modification options have been made (if applicable), a material application will be performed in a judicious, environmentally responsible manner.
Our Pest Control service plans include:
- Bi-Monthly service schedules (Residential)
- Weekly – Monthly service schedules (Commercial)
- Termite monitoring
- Exterior only service (inside on request)
- And much more…
We provide Pest Control services for both:
- Residential (click here for details) – P.E.S.T. Barricade™ Plan
- Commercial (click here for details) – P.E.S.T. Blockade™ Plan
Our Arizona Pest Control Arizona Exterminators are specialists, thoroughly trained and rigorously tested in the area of Arizona Pest Control and will protect your investment from these Pests:
Ants | Bed Bugs | Bees | Black Widows | Carpenter Ants | Gophers | Cockroaches | Rodents | Scorpions |
Spiders | Pigeons | Termites | Weeds
Ask our customer service representative for more details, including our P.E.S.T. Barricade™ Plan for Residential properties and our P.E.S.T. Blockade™ Plan for Commercial properties! CALL NOW!
My PROMISE means your PROTECTION!